CUSTOM ELEARNING DEVELOPMENT
What is Custom eLearning Development?
eLearning and specifically micro-learning is paramount to the education today. Learning and development are no longer just moving online, it is online. Therefore, our custom eLearning development process was created to rapidly produce eLearning and micro-learning content at scale so you can meet any project deadline.
When you partner with us we not only educate you on the process, we execute the LISO Method (Large Input, Speedy Output) to produce massive amounts of custom eLearning content 7x faster than the competition. And we do it without skimping on quality.
Now if you forgot to watch the video above, it is time for you to scroll back up and give it a watch to learn about our full eLearning and micro-learning capabilities.
Access our complimentary video series to optimize your eLearning course development!
CHALLENGES & SOLUTIONS
We provide Solutions to your custom eLearning development Challenges.
Frustrated About Too Many Platform Options
- There are 1,000s of software and platform options for online education.
- Without proper knowledge and an experienced custom eLearning development partner, it is overwhelming to choose and integrate a system.
- Our clients say we help them navigate the decision-making process to select the best platform for their needs.
Concerned with High Cost and Time Required to Create Custom Content
- 70% of employees believe custom content is paramount to growth and development.
- Custom eLearning development costs $100,000+. It can take 100+ hours to develop 1 hour of custom content.
- Our clients say even though we are not the cheapest option, we produce content for 1/2 the price and 1/2 the time without sacrificing quality. This makes us a cost-effective solution that gives you real value.
Disappointed in Low Employee eLearning Engagement
- After completing custom eLearning development, a weak internal communication strategy can lead to unforeseen deployment costs.
- This, along with poor course development, results in 30% employee engagement rate in eLearning.
- Our clients say their employees are 50% more engaged with the content we develop and platforms we deploy.
Poor eLearning Project Management and Quality Assurance
Custom eLearning development has numerous moving pieces that need to be properly managed to ensure success. These include:
- Subject Matter Experts
- Course Creators
- Content Developers
- Quality Assurance
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Project Management
- Our clients say we seamlessly bring the moving pieces together, utilizing internal and external resources so their only focus is providing the course itself.
Our clients say that our capabilities successfully achieve their business objectives.
We provide immediate results through discovery, development, and deployment of the following capabilities to deliver you value each step of the way.
Step 1: Discover
First, we define specific custom eLearning development challenges, business objectives, and affected stakeholders. Then we choose a platform and subject matter experts, define the length of course and content, and identify where the course content will be sourced from.
Step 2: Develop
Second, we develop a custom eLearning development course outline and organize the content into digestible segments, develop course content, and provide project management and quality assurance.