What is Employer Branding?
Employer branding is about so much more than a logo or slogan. It’s a representation of your company culture, your vision, mission, and values. With this insight, you build, a case for why someone should work for you.
Access our FREE video series to optimize your employer brand!
We provide Solutions to your employer branding Challenges.
Discouraged with Attracting, Hiring, and Retaining Talent
- On average, employees switch jobs every 4.5 years.
- 50% of millennials switch jobs every 2 years or less.
- Our clients say we develop and deploy messaging tailored to their company, helping them communicate emotionally. Building Personal Connections with current and prospective employees attracts, hires, and retains employees longer than these averages.
Frustrated Recruiting has Become a Salary and Benefits Bidding War
- Employers are stuck differentiating themselves with high salaries and expensive benefits packages when a company cannot fully embody a greater purpose and provide work-life balance.
- When you recruit employees in this way you are setting yourself up for turnover as soon as an employee finds a better paying opportunity and better benefits.
- Our clients say we develop and deploy employer branding messaging that communicates their vision, mission, and values.
- Our focus on putting people first transforms employer decisions from monetary to purpose-driven.
Failure to hire the right people to scale
- Start-ups grow on average 180%+ year 1, 100%+ year 2, and 70%+ year 3.
- Without a strong employer brand, you will lose your culture and have a confused and disengaged workforce.
- Our clients agree that during expansion, you have to take a step back to discover and develop an employer branding strategy.
- By doing this they are able to scale faster and build their team for the long-term.
Our clients say our 3-Step Process creates efficient and effective employer branding.
Step 1: Discover
First, we define specific employer branding challenges, business objectives, affected stakeholders, internal and external resources to achieve business objectives, and schedule interviewees to gather culture, growth and development and hiring information.
Step 2: Develop
Second, we conduct interviews to gather data and media, develop culture branding, growth and development branding, recruiting branding, and work with internal and external resources to get a deployment plan in place.
Our clients say the employer branding strategies we develop achieve their business objectives.
Our clients say when we deploy employer branding strategies it is seamless, replacing the old response to challenges with the new strategy.
How does getting started work?
We assign a relationship manager, a project manager, and applicable team members to every project.