INTERNAL CORPORATE COMMUNICATION STRATEGY
What is an Internal Corporate Communication Strategy?
An internal corporate communication strategy is the manner in which a company communicates with and engages leadership, employees and vendors to build relationships, provide solutions to challenges and achieve its business objectives.
education & insights.
CHALLENGES & SOLUTIONS
We provide Solutions to your internal corporate communication Challenges.
Frustrated with Low Employee Buy-in to Leadership Objectives?
- Leadership experiences difficulty implementing business objectives quickly due to 20% employee buy-in on average.
- Our clients say our internal corporate communication process of interviewing different employee levels to identify what matters to them increases buy-in to achieve business objectives.
Anxious because of High Employee Turnover?
- When an employee leaves, it costs 9 to 12 months of their salary to replace them.
- Add in the loss of knowledge and training a new employee and the costs are astronmical.
- Our clients say by deploying internal corporate communication strategies we are able to save them exponentially more money than they spend on our capabilities.
Our clients say that our capabilities successfully achieve their business objectives.
We provide immediate results through discovery, development, and deployment of the following capabilities to deliver you value each step of the way.
Step 1: Discover
First, we define specific internal corporate communication challenges and business objectives, diagnose and identify affected stakeholders, schedule stakeholders to interview, and outline strategic interview questions.
Step 2: Develop
Second, we conduct interviews, analyze the interview data, create an internal corporate communication strategy, and recommend the best team to deploy the strategy.
Our clients say the internal corporate communication strategies we Develop achieve their business objectives.
Our clients say our internal corporate communication strategy Deployment seamlessly replaces the old response with the new strategy.
How does getting started work?
We assign a relationship manager, a project manager, and applicable team members to every project.